Introducing fillable PDF forms
Respondents can fill out PDF forms offline, then submit online
Create PDF forms
- Create forms as a writeable PDF.
- Choose from fillable PDF forms or HTML forms to easily collect responses.
- Allow respondents to download PDF, print out, and save it.
Design with freedom
- Quickly create attractive, professional online forms and surveys.
- Use existing templates or the rich drag-and-drop editor.
- Choose from ten common field types to get the data you need.
Collaborate to create forms
- Work together as you design your web forms and online surveys.
- Specify whether others can edit or view your work in progress.
Test your form or survey
- Feel confident knowing you will get the data you need.
- Fill out your form or take your survey, and watch the responses appear in the response table — all before making it publicly available.
Share form templates
- Share form designs as templates.
- Create corporate branded form templates to share with employees.
- Archive form designs for later use.
Integrate with PayPal
- Easily set up payments, donations and more.
- Accept PayPal and credit card payments on your forms.
Customise for your business
- Personalise your online forms and questionnaires with your logo.
- Customise the text respondents read after form entry and when you stop accepting submissions.
Add intelligence to your forms and surveys
- Require certain fields to be filled out or validate data as respondents enter information.
- Create help text to clarify how to complete the information.
- Add page skip logic to decide which page users go to based on answers to previous questions.
Distribute PDF and web forms
Choose from fillable PDF forms or HTML forms to easily collect responses
Distribute PDF forms and surveys
- Distribute forms as a writable PDF.
- Give respondents time to complete the PDF offline and submit online.
- Allow respondents to download PDF or save for their records.
Automate the compilation of results
- Collect and analyse feedback in real-time. With your form or survey online, data is automatically added to your response table.
- Eliminate the need to consolidate or transcribe the results into a traditional spreadsheet.
Distribute HTML forms and surveys
- Share a link to your HTML web forms and questionnaires through email, Twitter or post on your website.
- Allow anyone on any device with a web browser and an internet connection to complete your HTML forms and surveys.
Embed forms on your website
- Post your form to your website, blog or wiki with an easy copy-and-paste of HTML code.
- Make the results of your form available by embedding the response table on your website.
See responses and analyse them in real time
Automatically collect responses and filter them online
Collect info from PDF surveys
- Allow respondents time to complete the form offline, then submit responses online.
- Enable an ad hoc email workflow: Share PDF or HTML forms, collect responses from multiple people, and archive the forms as documents of record.
View results in real time
- Easily view and report on the latest form or survey results.
- New data is automatically added to your response table as each person clicks Submit.
Analyse your responses
- Use built-in formulas for maths and statistics to analyse your response data.
- Walk through individual responses using a record view instead of a table.
- Export data to other formats, such as XLS or CSV, for further analysis.
Customisable data viewing
- Search, sort and filter to see the data that is important to you.
- Private view option allows you to customise your view without affecting other users' view of the response table.
Summarise your results
- Automatically generate a summary report for each form or survey you create.
- Customise summary report by selecting graph type, editing captions, adding summary statistics.
- Export report to PDF or individual charts as images for reuse in your presentations.
Share data and collaborate
- Keep everyone on the same page with simultaneous access to results.
- Assign roles and decide each person's level of access.
- Multiple people on your team can view, contribute to, and analyse the data at the same time.
- No one is ever "locked out" of a document.